Weddings in Eleuthera, Bahamas
Planning an island wedding takes a special blend of creativity, persistence, and connections. We know how to help you plan something unique and then make sure it survives all the little glitches that can happen in an island setting. If you'd like some help planning a wedding or other major event that's blessed by the magical beauty of the islands, call us.
Eleuthera is becoming a popular place, both to get married and to honeymoon. It is very easy to do. See a great place to have a wedding here - Buttonwood Reserve.
Planning a destination wedding, family reunion, milestone birthday or wedding anniversary, or corporate retreat?
With miles of private beach, a large pool, and 50 private acres, Buttonwood Reserve is the perfect setting for your event. Buttonwood Reserve can accommodate up to 46 guests, and we hosts dozens of large groups every year.
Why Buttonwood Reserve?
- 16 bedrooms, along with sofa beds in most units, ensures abundant sleeping capacity for up to 46 guests
- 8 separate condominiums provide privacy for each family, couple, or smaller group
- Rent the entire compound, as your own private reserve for the week, or if your group is smaller, you can rent as many or as few condominiums as you need
- Outdoor amenities include heated pool, kayaks, bikes, boogie boards, paddle board, infrared grills, large outdoor deck for group dining, and golf carts -- all at no extra charge
- Total privacy on 50 acres with a miles-long private beach on the Atlantic
- Optional services available for your convenience (extra charges apply)
- Housekeeping during your stay
- Private cooking / catering
- Concierge services
Advantages for weddings: venue for ceremonies or wedding party accommodations
- If you want to have your ceremony on the property, we offer beautiful locations to choose from
- Luxuriously landscaped lawns
- Pristine Atlantic Beach
- We work closely with experienced wedding planners, with the qualifications and local contacts needed to help you navigate through all of the details without anxiety
- Legal, administrative requirements for weddings in the Bahamas
- Service providers: catering, flowers, music, photography/videography, transportation
- Eleuthera has all the infrastructure for a complete vacation including supermarkets, fine dining options, nightlife, excursions, sightseeing, and a wide variety of activities
- Eleuthera has plenty of flights each day from airports in the U.S. and the Bahamas
- Eleuthera is famously safe, night and day
On the mainland, there are a few services that can both help you tie the knot, and obtain a good vacation honeymoon home.