Wild Orchid 3 Bedroom
Vacation rental house. people6 sleeps, bed3 bedrooms, bath3.5 bathrooms. pawPets not allowed
Banks Road Governors Harbour, Eleuthera 11111 Bahamas (Geo: 25.175722,-76.17875)
Overview & Photos
Welcome to Wild Orchid, your coastal elegance oasis.
Prime Location & Surroundings
- Set in the prestigious Banks Road in Governor’s Harbour, the premier location on Eleuthera.
- Unmatched views of the pristine, mile-long Poponi Beach.
- Part of the 70-acre, four-star boutique beachfront resort, La Bougainvillea. *Enjoy All Resort Privileges*
Luxurious Living Space
- Three-bedroom estate home built in 2018. Furnished with 1 king beds, 2 queen beds, and 2 auto-inflate full-size mattresses.
- Breathtaking ocean views from the kitchen, dining room, living room, and master bedroom.
- Each bedroom features a luxury en-suite bath, smart TV, and Anker portable speakers.
Leisure & Adventure
- Revel in the tranquility of our beachfront infinity-edge pool.
- Snorkel, spearfish, or free dive for lobsters, just steps away.
Convenience & Comfort
- Features whole-house generator, backup water system, and comprehensive water filtration system.
- New pool heater with an optional $400/week heating fee.
- Full access to La Bougainvillea resort's amenities.
- A minute's stroll to the island's premier bar & restaurant with live music and a gourmet pizza oven.
- Room service options for all meals.
Updated & Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- 2023 kitchen upgrade with stainless steel appliances, multiple blenders, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and a new Keurig.
- Cook with ease using Gordon Ramsey’s renowned cookware, new silverware, plates, and glasses.
- Interiors meld coral stone floors, 18’ high ceilings, local carpentry, and cypress accents.
- The great room, with ocean views, opens onto a spacious, covered wood deck.
- Expansive deck with outdoor dining, chaise lounges, oversized umbrellas, and a shaded lounge area.
- 2023 landscaping for added privacy and security.
- Fire pit with Adirondack chairs, and an upstairs outdoor living room perfect for star-gazing.
- New outdoor rain shower by the pool.
- Private side deck with gas and charcoal grills.
- All new (2023) AC units and island-wide WIFI via a Fiber connection.
- Two new washer/dryers, a 70” 4K smart TV with a Sonos sound system, upgraded 5-star bedding & towels.
- Smart home features including door locks, ring cameras, and security lights.
- Beach gear: 8 chairs, tables, umbrellas, oversized drink cooler, TWO SEA KAYAKS! Additional kayaks as well as paddleboards are available from the resort at no charge.
- 6-7 minute drive to Governors Harbour, the main town on the island, complete with groceries, restaurants, liquor stores, bakeries, gift shops, an ice cream shop, a bank with an ATM, and a medical clinic.
Upscale restaurants in the area include La Bougainvillea (international cuisine), which is just 100 yards from the property, Tippy’s (international and fusion, less than 5 minutes away by car), The Buccaneer (Bahamian cuisine with Caribbean-Chinese fusion, less than 10 minutes away), 1648 Restaurant (Bahamian cuisine inspired by European influences, less than 10 minutes away), Bacchus Fine Foods (gourmet restaurant and food store, less than 10 minutes away). Cafe's in the area include Da Perk and Hot Buns, both less than 10 minutes away.
|Unit Short Name||Wild Orchid 3 Bedroom (Unit Code: wildo3BR)|
|Beds||1 King bed, 2 Queen beds|
|Rooms||3, sleeps 6|
|Pets||Pets Not Allowed|
|Standard Amenities||Attractions: bay/sound, botanical garden, caves, churches, library, marina, reefs, restaurants|
General: Parking, Wifi, Free Wifi
Leisure Activities: beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, photography, sight seeing, walking
Local Services And Businesses: ATM/bank, Babysitter, groceries, massage therapist, medical services
Location Type: Beachfront, Oceanfront, Waterfront
Sports And Adventure Activities: deepsea fishing, fishing, fly fishing, jet skiing, pier fishing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, spelunking, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing
Suitability: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
Theme: Away From It All, Family, Historic, Romantic
Health And Safety: Enhanced cleaning practices, Clean with disinfectant, High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant, Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
|Kitchen||Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, Dishes & utensils|
|Living||Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Room Safe|
|Business||Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank|
|Convenience||Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery|
|Outdoor||Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Beach, Kayak, Beach Chairs, Beach towels, Paddle board, Life Jackets, Beach umbrella|
|Geographic||On Beach, Close to Town|
|Entertainment||Cable TV, Games, Smart TV, Art Supplies, NetFlix|
Rates & Availability
|Services from rental manager:|
|100 % of our reviewers would recommend this vacation rental.|
Vacation Rental Reviews
A visit to Paradise
Stayed 10 days ending in February, 2023
Services from rental manager:
Arlene B. from United States recommends this vacation rental.
I can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience was. The house was beautiful.. it had everything that one needed to make the vacation special. We loved the kitchen!.. It was very well equipped with everything one needed. The physical space was perfect. Everyone had their own space. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were perfect.. When you travel you are never quite sure about mattresses and pillows.. these were perfect!